The firm provides services to the Government of Mauritius, various ministries, para-statal bodies, local and international developers and contractors as well as private clients.
SJPCE provides the following consulting services:
- Inception: Surveys, brief preparation and budget preparation.
- Feasibility: Site selection, site analysis and potential design options.
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Preliminary Design: Outline proposals, scheme design and coordination of consultants.
- Detailed Design: Design development, production of tender documents and cost analysis.
- Tender Action: Tender, organisation, analysis and recommendation.
- Project Monitoring: Quality and cost control, implementation control, contract administration, supervision.
- Completion: handing over, maintenance and feedback.
These services are delivered:
- Directly to clients through the usual consultancy services.
- To contractors for design and build contracts.
- To promoters for build operate and transfer contracts (BOT).